Wonder how to find out if it's time to scale up?
1) If you have found a good offer – scale-up. Inform your account manager about the planed volumes.
a. When you’ve found an offer that has a positive ROI tendency – scale-up the campaign. Inform your account manager about the budget you plan for it.
2) Make sure that there are sufficient funds in your MGID-wallet.
3) Ensure that you understand the system of auction bidding:
4) Consult your account manager. Experienced and dedicated MGID professionals will create compelling teasers for you. Please remember that each campaign needs to be updated with new teasers. Optimization is performed to help you understand which teasers are better, and why. Optimization allows you to monitor tendencies, and eventually make every teaser and the campaign profitable.
5) Get profit and enjoy!
- Please know! Raising bids is done immediately, while lowering the bid is done once a day, at 12 AM PST/PDT (Pacific Time – Los Angeles).
- If you’ve got creative ads ideas for your campaign, then feel free to make teasers yourself! This option is available in the “Ads” section of the MGID Dashboard. Just click “Add the ad” link.
Each campaign needs to be updated with new teasers. Optimization is performed to help you understand which teasers are better, and why. To make you see the tendency, and eventually make every teaser and the campaign profitable.
1) Give your campaign some time to show the results. You can evaluate the efficiency of campaign not earlier than after 3-5 thousands of clicks.
2) Analyze the teasers in your campaign. Find those, which get clicks without any conversion (“detracting teasers”) and block them, so they won’t “eat” your budget. Thus traffic after optimization will be delivered through “attracting teasers” (those which attract conversions).
Please mind that minimal amount of clicks per teaser to make a decision regarding its efficiency is 150.
3) Define Income per Teaser (IPT) with help of the following formula:
4) Analyze the results of calculation:
5) Apply changes, unblock the campaign (or ask your manager to do this) and wait 3-5 thousand clicks to be delivered to get the results of optimization.
6) After you got the results, make a complete analysis of the offer. If the conversion rate didn’t improve since the optimization and each unblocked teaser’s IPT is lower than its CPC, then we suggest finding another offer.
- Please remember at the stage of optimization you shouldn’t delete teasers because it’s irreversible. Just block them.
- Minimal amount of clicks per teaser to make a decision regarding its efficiency is 150.
- Remember to use MGID delivered clicks statistics, for analysis purposes, as the budget you spend on the campaign is based on MGID statistics.
- You might find it difficult to get a positive ROI during the whole test campaign, however watch the tendency! If the ROI is going up since the optimization, then it’s going to bring you above the red line eventually and the offer will soon get you profit you’re expecting.
Follow a step-by-step guide below to get started:
1) Choose the offer which you would like to advertise. Make sure that the region in which this offer is accessible, corresponds to the available GEO-targeting.
2) Consult your account manager regarding the current recommended bid and if the particular offer can be promoted in the desired region (e.g. online gambling is prohibited for advertising in USA, and several other regions).
3) Use direct referral links which allow to insert each teaser’s ID (subID=). It lets you track conversion and profit for each teaser in dashboard of your affiliate network.
"s1=*******" – variable where you can put teasers’ ID.
"subid=521130" - variable where you can put teasers’ ID.
Screen from user’s dashboard (PeerFly). You can see teasers ID, conversion and EPC.
4) Check if everything is ready:
5) Sign the IO, which your account manager will provide you with.
6) Make the first payment (pre-pay) and your account manager will create and launch your campaign.
7) Give your campaign some time to show the results. You can evaluate the efficiency of campaign not earlier than after 3-5 thousands of clicks. Consult your manager if getting the mentioned amount of clicks will take more time than expected.
Cost Per Action or CPA (sometimes known as Pay Per Action or PPA) is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays for each specified action (a purchase, a form submission etc) linked to the advertisement. This model proved itself useful among thousands of publishers worldwide. MGID traffic which is being sold on a CPC basis, perfectly suits CPA-type promotions. Using our service, publishers have a marvelous opportunity for additional income.
Please read the requirements for a CPA offer:
1) You can chose only one offer for one campaign
2) Minimum buy - $500
3) Recommended bids:
- Premium segment (US, CA, UK, AU) = $0.10 to $0.25 CPC (depending on the content)
- International = $0.06 to $0.09 CPC (depending on the content)
Please mind that these figures may vary. Contact your manager to approve your choice.
4) Optimal testing volume per offer – at least 5000 clicks
5) Maximum quantity of campaigns – 3
6) Quantity of teasers created for the test campaign – 30
Good luck with your first CPA campaign!
1) Log in to your dashboard and enter MGID wallet
2) Figure out the funds available for advertising. The “Fill up” button allows you to top up your balance immediately without asking your account-manager for an invoice. Please keep in mind that by using MGID-Wallet you automatically agree to TOS.
3) Specify the amount you want to pay , the currency and decide whether you want to make the payment with PayPal or via Google Checkout.
4) MGID-Wallet also allows you to fully track the financial history of your account.
"We are really excited to be a part of this year's Dx3 Canada show. MGID has gained more than 3 years experience in quality digital advertising services in the highly competitive US and European markets. We are eager to share our expertise with Canadian digital professionals." - said Robert Bardunias, Executive Vice President. - "We enjoy helping our clients to grow their businesses, and we consider Canada's digital market as a strategic region to develop our advertising expertise in the coming years. The Dx3 Canada show is an amazing opportunity for MGID Inc."
Dx3 Canada is the first and only trade show in the country that focuses on digital marketing, advertising and retailing. The show provides the digital community with an effective communication platform, and stimulates sustainable development of the Canadian digital services' market. Taking place on January 25-26th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Dx3 Canada will cover everything from infrastructure to networks, creative to delivery and payment to fulfillment systems.
MGID is is at DX3, located at booth #435. If you want to stop by we would love to chat with you!
Can you hear the sleighs shushing along through the snow? Christmas is coming and 2012 is about to begin – it’s the best time to think about the progress we all have made in the passing year.
MGID made spectacular progress this year, and we would like to share our achievements with you:
“The traffic widget program is GREAT and I am loving it. I've gotten good traffic from it and I hope that continues.”
Dr. Yakini Etheridge, founder of Prissy Mommy network
“Thank you very much for the consistent and effective job you are doing for us every day.”
Tiger Zhou, owner
We would like to express our gratitude to our clients for great partnerships, to our visitors for their loyalty and to our employees for their outstanding service. We look forward to forging more new relationships in 2012 and making the old partnerships even stronger.
MGID staff wishes everyone the Merriest of Christmases and a Prosperous New Year!
Are you an advertising guru? Do you consider yourself a marketing expert? Are you enjoying blogging and need to enter community of bloggers?
If you can give a positive answer to any of these questions and it’s easy for you to reach New York on October 08-10 this year, please, schedule a 10-15 minute chat with MGID management at our booth #1863.
We will not only discuss commercial and advertising matters, but draw free traffic which will probably drive your business to new level. Also, you will be the first to get to know all digital market news and gossips.
We are looking forward to seeing you at ad:tech New York.
Get ready to meet new challenges.
FTV entertains and inspires its audience since 1997 by providing an insider’s view of the fashion industry in a highly desired clip-based content. With over 100 hours of new programming each month showcasing the latest trends, major fashion shows, designer events and highlights of fashion industry professionals, FTV offers the most comprehensive and fastest review of fashion anywhere.
Inspired by the need of attracting new audience by exclusive video content within English-speaking online-community FashionTV has chosen Fem.mgid.com advertising platform for driving maximum traffic in shortest timeframes restricted to 2011 fall.
“This new relationship now in it's 7th day is showing strong results and demonstrates Fem's strong move into the women-oriented content arena” said Ira Bereza, Fem.mgid.com project manager.
At present the average CTR is 2.
Just to recall - Fem is a female version of mgid.com, launched in December 2010.